Friday, November 7, 2008

OBAMA RAMA!!!

I am very excited about the election results! This was my first time voting in a presidential election, and it feels really good when the person you feel is best for the job comes out on top. It's also exciting to know that I played a part in creating history by helping to elect the first African American President of the United States. I am eager to see what happens when Bush is booted from the White House and Obama takes over!"We have never been a collection of individuals, or a collection of red states or blue states, we are and always will be the United States of America."
~Barack Obama (November 4, 2008)

Peace

1 comment:

dorz11 said...

Wow, is this an actual blog entry?

The man has his work cut out for him. I hope he is up to the challenge. I would not want the job...